Bay Vet Group - PaigntonMon-Fri 8-8, Sat 10-4, Sun 10-4
Yannons Court, TQ4 7HU (Get Directions). 01803 467999
Vets in Paignton
OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
Bay Vet Group’s Paignton surgery in Yannons Court is our newest premises. We offer routine veterinary services like vaccinations, neutering, worm and flea treatments and surgery. We also offer advanced veterinary dentistry with head vet Dr Chris Bamford. The group has access to orthopaedic surgeons, cardiologists, dermatologists and ophthalmologists. Our computerised medical records links us with our branches in Torquay, Teignmouth, Dawlish and our other vets in Torquay,Â Chelston.
Open 7 days a week
Dedicated Operating Theatre
Advanced Monitoring Equipment
Air-powered dental system
Waiting Room - Dog area
Waiting Room - Cat Area
X-ray and Ultrasound
Bay Vet Group - Paignton
Submit your review
I can not recommend this veterinary practice enough the service and care when sherman went in for castration... Read more..
Always incredibly friendly and excellent service. First time I took Hugo they had to deal with a very... Read more..
This was my first visit to this vet and i can only thank them enormously for being so kind and helpful... Read more..
She came in for her first vaccination.
problem as quick as possible we
have modern digital x-ray and
This has a dedicated dental table, digital x-ray
and high speed air-driven dental system allowing
us to perform high quality, advanced, dentistry
to enable us to perform clinical exams on your pet.
Air conditioning and an advanced ventilation system keeps
the whole building comfortable for you and your pets.
- Ample on site parking gives easy access to the practice.
- Comfortable air conditioned and ventilated practice.
- A modern operating theatre with a good quality anaesthetic machine and monitoring equipment.
- A dedicated dental area with digital x-ray.
- Separate Cattery and Kennel.
- Brand new Digital x-ray and ultrasound.
- Practice laboratory
- Large waiting room with separate cat and dog waiting area with prescription and lifestage diets and a range of treats and toys all at competitive prices.
We are proud of our efficient and caring RCVS trained veterinary nurses and welcoming reception staff.
Our new vets in Paignton offers purrfect care for your pet. Purpose built to keep your pet happy and healthy our caring vets and nurses look forward to meeting you and your cherished pets. Separate cattery, kennels and waiting areas keep stressed cats away from inquisitive, barking dogs. Flicker free LED lights save energy and do not disturb dog’s vision.
The Paignton surgery is open for sales and queries 7 days a week. We allow fifteen minutes for consultations to provide more time to discuss your pet. Home visits are available, although most cases benefit from attending the surgery where modern diagnostic equipment is available.
We can offer the following services to ourÂ clients at this branch:
- Flea and worming advice; parasite control programs
- Vaccination and Health Checks
- Pet Passports and Rabies Vaccination
- Neutering – Spay and Castration
- X rays
- General surgery cases
- Day boarding and overnight hospitalisation of medical and post-surgical patients
The principal veterinary surgeon with primary responsibility at the Paignton surgery is Dr Chris Bamford, he holds the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons Certificate of Advanced Veterinary Practice. He also has a PgCert from the University of Liverpool and is currently studying for his European Certificate in Veterinary Dentistry at the University of Luxembourg. These advanced skills and qualifications allow us to offer the following advanced procedures:
- Advanced dentistry including root canal and restorative procedures
Contact Us Now Paignton
Benefits of registration
- Access to local and affordable emergency treatment
- Free telephone advice
- Discounted pet food via our online shop bayvets.webshop.vet