Bay Vet Group - Chelston BranchClosed during lockdown
59 Sherwell Valley Road, TQ2 6EL (Get Directions). 01803 605675
Vets in Chelston Torquay
Bay Vet Group’s Chelston surgery in Sherwell Valley Road is our second Torquay veterinary premises. Bay Vets in Chelston Torquay offer routine veterinary services like vaccinations, blood samples, old pet clinics, worm and flea treatments and Cats Protection neutering. Our computerised medical records links us with our other Bay Vet Group branches in Dawlish, Teignmouth and Babbacombe, Torquay.
NEW OPENING HOURS
Our Chelston surgery will be open 8.30-11 and then 4-6 Monday to Friday. Our Paignton and Torquay surgeries are open all day for any emergencies.
Bay Vet Group - Chelston
Submit your review
Amazing care given to my little kitten Willow,thank you so much for transporting her between Torquay... Read more..
- Free on street parking gives easy access to the practice.
- Comfortable air conditioned consulting rooms.
- Waiting room with prescription and lifestage diets and a range of treats and toys all at competitive prices.
We are proud of our efficient and caring RCVS trained veterinary nurses and welcoming reception staff. The surgery is open for sales and queries from 8.30 am to 6 pm. We allow fifteen minutes for consultations to provide more time to discuss your pet. Home visits are available, although most cases benefit from attending the surgery where modern diagnostic equipment is available.
We can offer the following services to our clients at this branch:
- Flea and worming advise, parasite control programs
- Vaccination and Health Checks
- Rabies Vaccination and Pet Passports
- Feline spay and Castration
- Minor General Surgery
- Day boarding of medical and post-surgical patients
PDSA Petaid is NOT available at this surgery